Have you ever been wonderfully surprised? In July the readership of this blog grew 124%. During August, it grew an additional 97%. I figured at some point this rate of acceleration has to stop. What a bad leadership thought because of my lack of vision. Incredibly, the month of September saw this site grow another 92%!!! All I can say is “Thank You” to God and “Thank You” to everyone who faithfully reads the site.
Overall, there were 25 total posts this month with a widespread subject matter. 10 posts were generated from football but four were about family issues, three were inspired by events at church, and there were even two movie reviews.
The following were my Top 10 Most Popular Posts of September as determined by you the readers.
- 20 Leadership Quotes from Gordon Gekko and Wall Street
- 15 Leadership Quotes From Green Bay QB Aaron Rodgers
- 7 Leadership Principles From Stanford QB Andrew Luck
- The Type Of Leader That Turns God’s Head
- If I Had A Son – Leadership Lessons From Tommy Tuberville
- 20 Thoughts From A Father’s Stream Of Consciousness
- 14 Life Changing Principles You Must Read
- Young Leaders, These Insights & Quotes Are For You
- 3 Simple Leadership Lessons From Frank Beamer
- 5 Leadership Is A Rollercoaster Principles
I would also like to make available to you four of my favorite posts that didn’t make the Top 10. If you missed them the first time around, I think you will love the content.
- If Your Marriage Is Failing…
- 10 Leadership Skills Of Stay At Home Moms
- 65 Characteristics Of Alpha Male Leaders
- 4 Ways To Impact A Man’s Life
Finally, I always want spotlight a couple of websites that I enjoy.
Serving Strong by Scott Couchenour of Cogun, Inc. Scott is an unbelievable aggregator of information. His site would be a great resource for you.
Mark’s Blog by Mark Marshall, Senior Pastor of ClearView Church in Franklin, TN. Mark’s a dear friend who had open heart surgery this past month. His blog captured his journey through this process. Incredibly insightful and inspiring.
Once again, I can’t say “Thank You” enough. October is going to be great! If you haven’t signed up yet for these posts to be emailed to you, then please subscribe or click here.