I stated in my post 10 Most Popular Posts Of March 2011 – A Month From Hell that I was hoping we would get a little bit of Heaven in April. Well, that desire became reality. The following are the 10 Most Popular posts from the last 30 days as determined by you the readers.
- 10 Leadership Quotes And Principles From Soul Surfer
- The 10 Last Words Of A Dying Church
- 22 Leadership Quotes And Principles From Mark Zuckerberg And The Facebook Effect Part 2
- 7 Things Churches Need To Know About Welcoming Guests
- The Top 10 Leadership Mistakes
- 20 Leadership Quotes And Principles From Mark Zuckerberg And The Facebook Effect Part 1
- 12 Warning Signs Of Unhealthy Leadership
- 4 Ways To Effectively Coach People
- 18 Leadership Quotes On Identifying Talent From ESPN’s Special On Tom Brady
- 23 Leadership Quotes From Tim Tebow
I also want to make you aware of 4 posts that did not make the Top 10 but are personal favorites and I feel will add tremendous value to you the 2nd time around.
- 15 Good Friday Leadership Lessons
- The Most Important Ingredient In Regaining Lost Momentum
- 2 Ingredients Leaders Need To Change Culture
- Pastors, Husbands, And Church Leaders – 4 Things Needed To Finish Well
The following are some leadership sites, some well-known and some that just launched, that you should check out.
- Bobukanator.com written by Brian Lawrence is a very creative blog by a strong young leader. Keep your eye on Brian.
- http://blog.thomasmcdaniels.com, hardcorechristian.wordpress.com, and http://servingstrong.com are three sites that are practical and encouraging sites for church leaders.
- Van Baird writes www.vanblogs.com, is an entrepeneur, and has great insights on leadership.
Finally, as I do each month, I want to thank each of for visiting this site. It is never taken for granted how valuable your time is and that you would give up some of it to read this site. Thanks again and feel free to comment. Your comments are a great encouragement and the feedback makes me a better writer.
See you in May!!!