Thank you for visiting BrianDoddOnLeadership.com. The purpose is this site is to take the everyday life experiences that we all have and process them in the light of leadership. Brian’s objective is to add value to leaders and provide perspective, encouragement, and solutions to the issues they face daily. During the past year, the readership of this website has grown to over 10,000 readers per month. You can connect with Brian on Facebook by clicking here.
Brian is a church stewardship and leadership consultant. During the last eight years, Brian has had more one-on-one conversations with church leaders across the country than arguably anyone in parachurch ministry. In addition, Brian builds his understanding and evaluation of leadership dynamics from a foundation of over 20 years of church volunteer and staff experience.
You will find his thoughts and insights on generosity and leadership quite unique as well as his ability to extract principles from almost any source. Sports always provides great leadership principles as everything is measurable while somebody wins and somebody loses.
StudentLifeGuru.com honored this site by rating it as the 9th best leadership blog on the internet.
Brian’s post How To Welcome A Man Home was also featured as a guest blog on the popular site www.tonymorganlive.com where it was his 9th most read post of 2010. In addition, How To Make Your Vision For 2011 A Reality – 34 Leadership Lessons From Buckhead Church’s Jeff was featured by Rick Warren in his January 7th, 2011 newsletter.
Enjoy the site, please subscribe, and join the conversation on The Leadership Tribe page.
Finally, as a gift to you for visiting this site, the following are the Top 10 Most Read Posts of 2010:
- 20 Leadership Quotes from Gordon Gekko and Wall Street
- 44 Leadership Quotes From Tony Dungy
- 8 Tips On Surviving Your Dysfunctional Family During The Holidays
- 16 Leadership Principles and Quotes From Secretariat
- 10 Leadership Quotes From Auburn QB Cam Newton
- 5 Leadership Is A Rollercoaster Principles
- Best Quotes From LeBron’s Decision on ESPN
- 7 Leadership Principles From Stanford QB Andrew Luck
- 9 Qualities To Look For In Your Next Leader And NFL Head Coach
- Leadership Styles Of The NFL’s Top 10 Coaches